www.oxmooranimalclinic.net 1732 Oxmoor Rd, Homewood, AL 35209 Give Your Pet The Care It Deserves!Expert & Dignified Treatment. Call.
1.Webster Veterinary Supply Inc
3867 Pine Ln Ste 113
Veterinarians Equipment & SuppliesWholesale Veterinary Equipment & Supply
All Creatures Hospital
www.VetsNearYou.com 108 West Tarrant Dr, Gardendale, AL 35071 Call to Schedule an AppointmentToday! We'll Take Care of Your Pet.
Please try reloading the page.
they are friendly and very affordable and do not take advantage of your situation.they are pretty upfront about what it is going to cost and they also help out with as many samples as I can
I was very happy with the service here. Friendly, no problems, and affordable.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested