1.Macneal Health Network
3249 Oak Park Ave
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Total Nurses Network
1515 N Harlem Ave
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinicsAdult Day Care Centers
Total Nurses Network provides private nursing care for clients throughout the Chicagoland, IL, area. Whether you're seeking additional hospital staff, nurses for your long-term care facility, or in-ho
3.Family Planning Associates Medical Group
659 W Washington Blvd
Medical ClinicsBirth Control Information & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyClinics
Family Planning Associates Medical Group has been serving women from the Midwest since 1988. Please call us today to speak to a Patient Representative!
4.Total Nurse Network Employment Agency
1515 N Harlem Ave
Employment AgenciesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEmployment OpportunitiesClinics
I would NOT recommend this agency...as a former office employee, they do not treat their staff well at all. The worst part is the Office Manager and owner, they are both racially .....RACIST. Ive ne
5.Ging Nancy SB LCSW
110 S Washington St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNaturopathic Physicians (ND)Counseling Services
Nancy Ging SB LCSW provides: psychotherapy, marriage & family therapy, hypnosis therapy, energy medicine, physical health, growth issues and relationship counseling. Holistic counseling for couples, a
6.Quality Home Care Service
3510 W 79th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHome Health Services
Illiana Home Medical Equipment and Supplies. Your complete service of durable medical equipment and supplies. Illiana Home Medical Equipment and Supplies LLC is a durable medical equipment and supplie
7.Primary Care Associates
6840 W Windsor Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Good chair side manner. This practice does not waste your time by having you sit in the waiting room for an hour or hours. Next door, I can order my lunch. Pretty much painless (pun intended). TheMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.