1.Quality Used Tire Co
2295 N 5th St
Went in for a single tire and drove out with four new. Very competitive, friendly, and good workers. Dirty shop but good, clean, satisfying service. Ill be returning.
2.Don's Automotive Service
471 W Ferry St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
Good service and work. Willing to go the extra mile.
675 E Napier Ave
At the local Discount Tire store in Benton Harbor, MI, we offer a wide selection of custom wheels and tires from various manufacturers. Discover all your local Discount Tire store has to offer today.More Nearby Locations »
806 E Napier Ave
5.Niles Tire Service
2530 N 5th St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
In response to Scott H...just because your a frequent shopper at a grocery store; do you get a better price than someone else who doesn't shop as often as you? I think they have great prices and very
6.D & D Tire Sales
1431 S 11th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Accessories
1901 S 11th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Locally owned and operated, Zolman's Tire & Auto Care has serviced the automotive repair, tire, and wheel needs of customers throughout the Mishawaka, IN area since 1978.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.