Ferreira Jorge DMD-Sonrisa Dental
17805 Us 84/285, Santa Fe, NM, 87506
1.Rio Rancho Family Dental Care
4041 Ridge Rock Rd SE
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Dr. Allen and his staff are wonderful! I would definitely recommend Rio Rancho Family Dental Care to anyone looking for great service and an excellent Dentist!
2.Placitas Dental PC
3 Homesteads Rd
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
We create and maintain some of the prettiest smiles in NM - Let yours be one of them. We perform a comprehensive dental exam with a gentle touch and your comfort always in mind. We believe it is extre
3.Harper George W.
918 Pinehurst Rd SE
Dr. Harpers practice provides general dentistry services, cosmetic and teeth whitening to patients in the Albuquerque, NM area. Dr. Harper has a reputation for providing quality dental care to patient
4.Rio Rancho Orthodontics
1316 Jackie Rd SE Ste 300
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Thank you for visiting our page! We hope to provide the information you seek and help you feel comfortable about orthodontics, our office and our orthodontist, Dr. Randy G. Alkire. We specialize in st
5.Wondra Dental Care
701 Broadmoor Blvd NE
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Kirk S. Wondra DDS - He received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry from the University of Arizona. He attended the University of Arizona on a French horn scholarship. Dr. Wondra opened the p
510 Highway 528 Ste I
Located in Bernalillo, NM, Perfect Teeth provides convenient dental care to patients throughout the area. With an emphasis on preventative treatments, Drs. Stephen Stanley and Curtis Lee work with youMore Nearby Locations »
7.Celebrate Dental & Braces
120 E Highway 550
This place is a joke and the way they treated me was unacceptable. David the orthodontist came in with an attitude and was basically laughing in my face. He is not professional one bit I don't know h
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future