Serving the Berkeley area.
1.East Bay Lock
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Bruce was the most professional individual I've come across in quite sometime. His knowledge and speed were top of the line. I would recommend him in a minute some of those other places just don't h
2.Consolidated Security Systems
510 W. MacArthur Blvd.
Locks & LocksmithsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control Systems
Consolidated Security Systems offers physical security ranging from general locksmiths services to electronic access control, camera surveillance and phone entry systems. We work with a wide variety o
1000 6th St
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Eco Locksmith—Taking The Stress Out Of Your Emergency Locksmith Needs At Eco Locksmith we understand that your locksmith needs will not always occur during traditional business hours. This is precisel
4.Acme Security Systems
1660 Factor Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsVideo Equipment & Supplies
Acme Security Systems is a BBB accredited San Francisco Bay Area electronic security systems integrator and dealer of card access, access control, CCTV, Megapixel and IP camera, Intercom systems, and
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
6.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Never thought I could feel strongly about what locksmith to use. But after having experienced the laid back, cool, efficient professionalism of Tom at American Local Locksmith, I can't imagine using a
Call A Pro
Serving the Berkeley area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.