1.E A Hawse Health Center Inc
17978 State Road 55
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsDentists
E. A. Hawse Health Center is a Community Health Center/Federally Qualified Health Center providing medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, and school based health services to the residents of ou
2.E A Hawse Health Center
17973 State Road 55
3.E A Hawse Health Center
106 Harold K Michaels Dr
Medical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
4.E A Hawse Health Center
PO Box 97
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.