1.Tri-State Hydraulics Inc
2809 SW 14th St
Hydraulic Equipment RepairMachineryHydraulic Equipment & SuppliesMachine Shops
2.Tri-State Optical Center
1401 W Walnut St
They are great people. The place is clean and the staff is sweet. They treat you like family. I really like going here for my eye exam and will always go back.
3.Tri State Home Inspection
10089 El Camino Rd
Real Estate Inspection ServiceInspection ServiceLead Paint Detection & Removal
We offer Pre Purchase as well as Pre Sale home inspections, commercial building inspections, Radon testing, Mold testing and phase inspection on new building projects. A 90 day Home Warrenty and Recal
4.Tri-State Marble & Granite Inc
2002 Ford Ave
Cultured MarbleGraniteCounter Tops
5.Tri State Enterprises
621 Madison St
Warehouses-MerchandiseUsed & Rebuilt Auto Parts
6.AB Tri-State Termite and Pest Control
3210 W Howard Nickell Rd
Pest Control Services
7.Tri-States Electronic Supply
401 S 85th Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.