1.Ozark Dermatology Clinic
901 SE 22nd St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
2.Allergy & Asthma Clinic Of Northwest Arkansas
1900 S Walton Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Bentonville Pediatrics PA
2719 SE I St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
The Bentonville Pediatrics, P.A. team is proud to assist you with raising your family by providing you with the highest level of pediatric care. Our compassion and enthusiasm are evidenced by our effo
4.Dr. Robert E Holder, MD
1000 SE 13th Ct
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Family Foot Health Clinic
200 S 20th St Ste B
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons
*Dr. Brooke Bisbee *On Staff at St. Mary's & Northwest Medical Center *Medicare Assignment Most Insurance Accepted
6.MANA FirstCare Family Doctors
801 SE Plaza Ave Ste 3
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Kimberly Joy Emerson, MD
903 SE 28th St Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Doctor Emerson is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. She is caring, compassionate, and an excellent practioner.
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.