1817 M 139
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I have had my ups & downs here @ the B.H. branch but today the staff really went out of their way to make up for an especially upsetting visit! They went above & beyond to make it up to me & I reallyMore Nearby Locations »
2.Johansen Doug S DDS
3012 Niles Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr Howenstine is great dentist. I'm not a huge fan of trips to the dentist but I actually enjoy going here. Friendly staff, good work and an efficient experience.
1220 E Napier Ave
Pediatric DentistryLab Equipment & SuppliesTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
*Relaxed Dentistry for the Entire Family *New Patients Welcome *LVI Attendance
4.Gregory E Bauman DDS PLC
1600 Niles Ave
3004 Niles Rd
Dr. Harrington and his staff at Harrington Orthodontics bring years of experience to the greater St Joseph Michigan and South Bend Indiana areas and strive to provide you with the most technologically
6.Ward Tim DDS PLC
3906 Stonegate Park
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
*The Herald Palladium Readers Choice *Dr. Timothy Ward * Over 25 Years Experience *Family & Aesthetic Dentistry - State of the Art Procedures - Digital X - Rays & Images
7.Klug Rick E DDS
2460 Lakeshore Dr
Established in 1977, the business specializes in Dental Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.