Ward Tim DDS PLC
3906 Stonegate Park, Saint Joseph, MI, 49085
1220 E Napier Ave
DentistsLab Equipment & SuppliesTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesLasers
*Relaxed Dentistry for the Entire Family *New Patients Welcome *LVI Attendance
1817 M 139
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I have had my ups & downs here @ the B.H. branch but today the staff really went out of their way to make up for an especially upsetting visit! They went above & beyond to make it up to me & I reallyMore Nearby Locations »
3.Gregory E Bauman DDS PLC
1600 Niles Ave
4.Ronto, David DDS PC
480 Ansley Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Thank you for your interest in learning more about our practice. Please take a look at our website www.rontodds.com to learn more about us!
5.Johansen Doug S DDS
3012 Niles Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr Howenstine is great dentist. I'm not a huge fan of trips to the dentist but I actually enjoy going here. Friendly staff, good work and an efficient experience.
6.Ward Tim DDS PLC
3906 Stonegate Park
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
*The Herald Palladium Readers Choice *Dr. Timothy Ward * Over 25 Years Experience *Family & Aesthetic Dentistry - State of the Art Procedures - Digital X - Rays & Images
7.Klug Rick E DDS
2460 Lakeshore Dr
Established in 1977, the business specializes in Dental Services.
Johansen, Douglas S DDS
3012 Niles Rd, Saint Joseph, MI, 49085
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future