Cleppe David R DDS
16 S Saint Joseph Ave, Niles, MI, 49120 More Info
1817 M 139
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental ClinicsDentists
I have had my ups & downs here @ the B.H. branch but today the staff really went out of their way to make up for an especially upsetting visit! They went above & beyond to make it up to me & I really
1000 E Napier Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
http://www.corporateofficeheadquarters.com/2013/03/aspen-dental-corporate-office.htmlThere are only good recommendations on the Benton Harbor site. Not true experiences I don't think. Read the comment
3.Aspen DentalServing the Benton Harbor, MI area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
Ward Tim DDS PLC
3906 Stonegate Park, Saint Joseph, MI, 49085
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.