Nayles Medical Clinic
1400 Main St, Little Rock, AR, 72202
1.Claybrook Kevin D MD
1300 Centerview Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Claybrook, Kevin D, MD
4200 Stockton Dr
North Little Rock,AR
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
On Call Pharmacy
Serving the Benton area. Erectile dysfunction got you down?40 pills plus 4 free! Save $500.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.