1.Healthcare Innovations Inc
440 S Ocotillo Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent Care
My boyfriend fell off a ladder in Willcox,Az. I called 911 and was told the ambulance would come from Benson and take about 32 mins. I told them nevermind. After myself and a friend talked about it, w
2.Allergy Associates Of Tucson Pc
880 W 4th St Ste 1
Allergy TreatmentMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Sean Paul S Dorado, Other
300 S Ocotillo Ave
Physician AssistantsMedical ClinicsMedical Assistants & Technicians
675 E First Ave
5.Chiricahua Community Health Centers Inc
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
Contractor in Benson
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in BensonTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.