2664 Lower East Rd
ElectriciansGeneratorsGeneral ContractorsHome Automation Systems
364 Cleveland Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Po Box 137
Business & Personal Coaches
2664 Maple Hill Rd
ElectriciansGeneratorsFire Alarm Systems-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Po Box 137
Fire Alarm Systems
yp.MagicYellow.com Electrical - 30% offFree advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
Great, awesome and great! Great work, great people. I've got a bunch of Tom's work myself, ink and piercings. My kids have ink & piercings & even some of the youngest generation get pierced here. Tom and Becky are professional, knowledgeable and NICE!
Ashley Bohmer is totally unprofessional allows local gossip to interfere with her customer relations. I would not do business with this salon or her again
Had other tattoo artists but Tom by far is the most gentle. I will be scheduling more tattoo appointments with him in the very near future
Best shop in the area. Tom does great work he is very clean your safety is his main concern so he uses disposable tubes. his wife rocks and makes you feel right at home!!!! so if you are in Bennington vt be sure to stop in !!!!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.