www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
306 E Main St
2.Williams Tire & Service Center
511 Highway 15-401 Byp E
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
I also get my oil changed here in all my cars and trucks I have been knowing Willie for years now.I will be getting a new set of tires for my truck this week Big Blue will be there this week Willie.
3.O'Reilly Auto Parts
328 Highway 9 W
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Bennettsville O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can proviMore Nearby Locations »
4.Red & Sons Automotive Tire And Repair
402 W Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
5.Davis Tire Repair & Road Service
531 Highway 38 S
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
6.Killian Tire Service
1946 W Evans St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Best service Friendly and knowledgable. I'll never shop anywhere else
1663 S Main St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingShock Absorbers & StrutsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
We'll keep your car in tip-top shape! Call to schedule an appointment for any of your car care needs!
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Same Day Lenders
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.