2213 W Palmetto St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Contact Us For More Information!
Please try reloading the page.
I also get my oil changed here in all my cars and trucks I have been knowing Willie for years now.I will be getting a new set of tires for my truck this week Big Blue will be there this week Willie.
My family and I were stranded over night in town and had already paid $40 for a tire repair that displays not fix the tire we called Mr Williams and asked how long to get a new tire he said around 3 pm but after I explained put situation he we ended yup getting a newer tire for $25 with instalation we would have paid whatever he asked for it because we were straneed, he could have taken advantage of our situation but he didn't and had us on the road within 15 min. We are from charlotte and are definitely not used to the friendly, honest, fast, reasonable service we received from Willie Williams. We understand fully why he's remained in business 25 years
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.