Kyle J Frisinger DMD
845 SW 17th St Ste 201, Redmond, OR, 97756 Friendly Personalized Dental Care.
1.Sullivan, David J, DDS
760 NW York Dr
2.Dr. David Sullivan, DDS, MSD
413 NW Larch Ave Ste 201
760 NW York Dr Ste 110
There was an event at one of the schools and I received a gift certificate to Sullivan Orthodontics. So my daughter got a lot of money taken off her treatment. The results have been great!
4.Dr. Lauren O'Sullivan, Gynecologist and Surgeon
1102 NE 4th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
Dr Lauren O'Sullivan is a Board Certified gynecologist and surgeon from Bend, Oregon who specializes in all aspects of women's health care, including treatment of heavy bleeding, urinary incontinence,
805 SW Industrial Way Ste 5
AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysDivorce Attorneys
Established in 1974, Merrill O Sullivan is a full-service law firm that offers a range of legal services to individual and corporate clients. It has expertise in handling matters associated with busin
547 NE Bellevue Dr
7.Dr. Lauren Johnson O'Sullivan, DO
1102 NE 4th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Bachman, James V DMD
535 NE Greenwood Ave, Bend, OR, 97701 Professional Care For All Your Dental Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.