1.National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial TiresServing the Bend, OR area
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingDiesel Engines
National Truck & Trailer Repair, Truck Breakdown Roadside Assistance, Heavy Duty Towing, Commercial Truck Tires Nationwide U.S. and Canada 24 Hour Any Where Any Time! Semi Truck Repair, Semi Trailer R
Kohl's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
Had a flat tire on my Denali and got it fixed in about 25 minutes for 10$, great service and they werent busy.
Dishonest company. I spent 3 hours waiting for tires to be switched and was given bad tires that don't stay inflated. Don't take their advice and certainly don't waste your time and money.
Noticed a leaking tire right before we were supposed to leave for Portland. Showed up and they got to work right away, probably only took 15 min total. They found a shard of metal and patched the hole for a super reasonable rate! Very professional and nice owner from Mexico city. He even let us know we needed to get an allignment soon based on the tire tread. We will definitely be coming back for our tire care. Don't be too alarmed when you first pull up these guys are legit and are putting in some hard work.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.