Sal's Landscape & Tree Service
Serving The Metroplex & Surrounding Areas, Irving, TX, 75060
1.Grasseaters Lawn Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Consultants More InfoPREFERRED
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Pop's Lawn & Tree Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
Tree removal, lawn maintenance, landscape design, sod service, and stump removal; Just give us a call and we will take care of you like family!
4.The Chowtreez Landscaping Full Lawn Services LLC
PO Box 814
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.I & E Services Inc
3102 Kiowa Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesProperty Maintenance
Terry and his crew mow my lawn every week. They are on time, courteous, professional and take pride in their work. My lawn is the most beautiful lawn on the block! When my neighbors ask how I keep
7.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
search.MerchantsCloseby.com Discounts today LawnCall now for a discount.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.