Save On Energy
Serving the Ben Wheeler area. Shop TX Energy Rates & CompareSwitch Providers & You Could Save!
Utility CompaniesElectric CompaniesGas CompaniesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
I have been their customer since 1980. On May 2nd, I submitted payment online which was due May 5th. Apparently I accidentally checked the wrong (multiple choice) account number with my bank. on May 6
2.TXU Energy Residential
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment-Testing
My mother in law has a tree pulling down her power line from pole and away from house. She called to have the branches cut away from power line, so before i climb up there to do this for her I'm a ris
3.TXU Energy Business
Electric CompaniesEnergy Conservation Products & ServicesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment-Testing
Was a customer for a long time. Didn't do a price comparison. Ouch! Not only is our new company cheaper, but they actually offer free energy each month after I recommended them to 15 of my friends. We
4.TXU Energy Residential
5.Save On Energy
Save On Energy® is the premier resource for residential and commercial customers seeking a new plan for electricity or natural gas! Since 2003 we have been providing our customers offers from some of
6.Efh Corporate Services Co
County Road 4512
7.Hendry Electric Inc
6275 Fm 59
Electric CompaniesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & Service
In business since 1972, Locally owned operated. We specialize in commericial and industrial elictrical contracting. New wiring in commercial bulidings as well as repair work on commercial and industri
Make the Switch to DISH®
ConnectYourHome.com/Dish-Deal $49.99 for the 2-Year Price Lock10/mo Hopper DVR & 1-Year Free HBO®
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.