1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.North County Landscaping
PO Box 302
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Since 1986 we have been serving northern Chautauqua County with many outdoor services. In the early years we were know as Mancuso Lawncare and we performed basic serves including lawn mowing and lands
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!
4.Urbanik Lawn Service
4710 Bemus Ellery Rd
Po Box 143
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
6.D & D Lawn Care
6187 Route 380
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
7.S & K Mowing Service / Property Maintenance
E 3rd St
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.