Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
1.Hazelton Family Dentistry
677 Anne St NW Ste F
Hazelton Family Dentistry started serving the Bemidji area in 2008. We look forward to providing dental care to this community for many more years. We provide comprehensive general dentistry in a rela
2.Bemidji Dental Clinic
2600 Bemidji Ave N
Welcome To the Bemidji Dental Clinic! We have been serving the community of Bemidji for over 30 years. Our dentists Dr. Schram, Dr. Cooper, Dr. Smith and our staff are committed to delivering quality
2219 Paul Bunyan Dr NW
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Avoid Aspen Dental! My mother had pre-paid for a partial and the office says the one dentist they have quit and they don't have a dentist to see her - this has been going on for over 3 months, now thMore Nearby Locations »
4.Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3201 Pine Ridge Ave NW
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOral
2205 23rd St NW
Bemidji Orthodontics is the best in town! I have been going here for years and will never go anywhere else
6.Scotland Bakke Dental Clinic
430 25th St NW
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Family dentist conveniently located with off street parking.
7.Veronica Cooper DDS
2600 Bemidji Ave N
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
BestyLocal.com We are standing by. Call usFast business lookup Bemidji
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future