Save On Energy
Serving the Belton area. Shop TX Energy Rates & CompareSwitch Providers & You Could Save!
1.Action Electric Co
3827 Village Hill Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsGeneral Contractors
*Commercial, Residential, Remodeling of All Types *Light Industrial Work *Specializing in Green Block Housing
2.TXU Energy Residential
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
My mother in law has a tree pulling down her power line from pole and away from house. She called to have the branches cut away from power line, so before i climb up there to do this for her I'm a ris
3.TXU Energy Business
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesEnergy Conservation Products & ServicesElectric Equipment & Supplies
Was a customer for a long time. Didn't do a price comparison. Ouch! Not only is our new company cheaper, but they actually offer free energy each month after I recommended them to 15 of my friends. We
4.Ambit Energy - Residential & Commercial ServicesServing the Belton, TX area
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Supply-Manufacturers
Called the company and spoke to Darrell about rates, as I am interested in being a customer, and he was very patient and super helpful! He made it easy to understand and have me all the necessary info
5.Advanced Electrical Systems Inc
1093 Briggs Rd
ElectriciansConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Do you need some heavy-duty electrical work done? Does your home or office need rewiring? Or are you looking for installation of a dependable electrical system for your new industrial plant? Advanced
6.Gerald Nunn Electric, LLC
410 N Patterson Ave
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Builders
Gerald Nunn Electric, LLC is an electric contractor serving the entire central Texas area. We invite you to contact us for all your electrical needs. With more than 40 years of experience, Gerald Nunn
7.Save On Energy
Save On Energy® is the premier resource for residential and commercial customers seeking a new plan for electricity or natural gas! Since 2003 we have been providing our customers offers from some of
www.avelectrictx1.com 519 W Thompson Ave, Temple, TX 76501 First Time Customer Discount.24/7 Emergency Services. Call Us!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.