Boulevard Tire & Service
Serving the Belton area.
1.Pro Alignment & Tire Inc
219 N Mullen Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
I recently purchased a set of Cooper Tires for my truck from Pro ALignment and was very satisfied with the complete purchase and installation. Business done right the first time! I will be back for
110 Cunningham Pkwy
Great people and service! We have a fleet of trucks and can always count on great prices and great service.More Nearby Locations »
3.Mike's Wholesale Tires & Automotive Outlet
608 N Scott Ave
4.Harmon Tire Company Inc
101 S Madison St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceConvenience StoresTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers More Info
5.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1912 W Foxwood Dr
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
11924 Blue Ridge Ext
WheelsTire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
7.JT & M Automotive
108 N Evans Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
*Quality Work Since 1988
www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.