Vaughn Family Dental
4437 S River Blvd Ste 110, Independence, MO, 64055
19401 E Valley View Pkwy
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Superb! Dr. Williams & his staff is down - to - earth who listens and responds. I highly recommend. Thank you for my beautiful smile.......
2.Denture Crafters Inc
1132 SW Luttrell Rd Ste B
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsDental Labs
* Affordable Master Crafted * Removable Dental Appliances * Guarantee Fit, Function and Appearance ASSOCIATION Missouri Dental Association
Roscoe W. Scott DDS PC
9601 Antioch Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66212
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.