1212 Garfield Ave Ste 101
800 Garfield Ave
Physical Therapy ClinicsRehabilitation ServicesPhysical Therapists
3.Canden Clark Wound Ctr
801 Garfield Ave # Mob
4.Ohio Valley Eye Physicians
418 Grand Park Dr Ste 315
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyLaser Vision CorrectionOptometrists
The Ohio Valley Eye Clinic are collective specialists that correct severe vision complications using laser surgery correcting ,cataracts,lazy eye,eye disease to corneal problems. They are a group of o
5.EZCare Walk-in Medical Center
2107 Pike St
Physicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
EZCare offers walk-in medical treatment for minor illnesses and injuries. We know you donâ€™t have time to wait for hours in an ER or weeks to see a doctor. EZCare makes it easy to get treatment on th
1206 Plum St
Grocery StoresSupermarkets & Super Stores
7.US Post Office
Located atOffice Depot
4030 Murdoch Ave
Post OfficesMail & Shipping Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.