1.Westbrook Health Services
2121 7th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
Westbrook Health Services, located in Parkersburg, W.Va., offers a range of behavioral health services. The services cover areas, such as mental health, substance abuse, residential programs and emplo
2.Westbrook Health Services
1103 19th St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
3.Westbrook Health Services
1907 Grand Central Ave
Mental Health ServicesMedical Clinics
4.Westbrook Health Services
2705 Emerson Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Westbrook Health Services
910 Virginia Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Westbrook Health Services
1505 16th St
7.Westbrook Health Services
3303 Emerson Ave
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.