Rowland, Jeanne DDS LLC
2797 Prairie Ave, Beloit, WI, 53511
1260 Milton Ave
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
10/15/2016Gateway Dental CareDentists2777 Milwaukee Rd Unit B, Beloit, WI 53511(608) 312-2945OverallI can not express how happy and over joyed I was to find Dr Brown and his staff at Gateway dentist in Beloit...I am not a very good patient when it comes to dentist, I have had so many problems in the past I just am a nervous weck sitting in that chair, I'm sure there are a lot of you out there like myself....However Dr brown and his staff got me in the day after I phoned I had a terrible tooth ache and my front teeth were broken off and decayed. To the point I wasn't even smiling any more, First they gave me n antibiotic for a week and that alone helped reduce the pain...Then I was told those dreaded word ROOT CANEL oh no I thought I could never go through with it...I exlained to Dr Browns assistant that I could not tolerate pain and my nerves are too jumpy to have this procedure done..She suggested a volume for the day of the procedure to calm my nerves I took one the night before to relax then on right before my appt...The day of my procedure I was so relaxed and let me tell you all that I honest to goodness did not have any discomfort what so ever, in fact I didn't even feel the Novocain shot. When the procedure was over I was in tears seeing my teethe built up and replaced so perfectly...For someone that hasn't had teeth for years I was just overwhelmed.....I will go back in a few weeks for the final crowns and I am expecting to not be nervous, now I know they are gentle.. And Dr brown and his assst. Liz kept asking me if I was doing ok, which I was glad they were concerned about me...I highly recommend Dr. Brown and his staff, And the good thing is too is he arranged payment plans so we could pay over a few years...That was a big relieve...Thank you so much again Dr. Brown and staff for such a wonderful experience...
I have been going to Dr Bursinger for about 2 years. He is a great dentist. Very clean office. Wonderful staff!! They are great with my kids!!
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future