Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1.James C Bursinger DR DDS
2797 Prairie Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I have been going to Dr Bursinger for about 2 years. He is a great dentist. Very clean office. Wonderful staff!! They are great with my kids!!
2.First Choice Dental Group Sc
2359 Murphy Woods Rd
Dental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
3.Hough Steven W
1800 E Huebbe Pkwy
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Timothy F Chapman, DDS
2101 S Riverside Dr
DentistsEndodontistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Grigsby & Chiera Dds Sc
2149 Pioneer Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
6.Haye Dental Group
2021 Wesley Ave
Dental ClinicsPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontists
New Patients Welcome!
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.