Ironton Animal Hospital
Serving the Belmont area. Local Veterinarians.Call Us in Iron Station, NC.
1.Catawba Heights Animal Hospital
407 Pearl Beatty Dr
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsLivestock Equipment & SuppliesVeterinarian Emergency ServicesPet Services
Our mission is to provide care tailored for you and your pet to meets your particular needs–not ours. We offer a full range of services from prevention to geriatric care. Our compassionate staff will
2.Lineberger Veterinary Hospital
3735 S New Hope Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Information & Referral ServicesVeterinariansVeterinarian Emergency Services
The staff is extremely nice and they took AMAZING care of my cat when I needed to board her for a week! I would recommend to anyone!
3.Gaston Veterinary Hospital PA
2180 E Franklin Blvd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinary Specialty ServicesPet Boarding & Kennels
Visit our website
My dog get very sick over night, I took him to the vet I had been using since moving from Charlotte to Crouse which was Cherryville animal hospital. I was in tears when I ran inside and told the front
4.Dickson Animal Clinic
2940 S New Hope Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet GroomingKennelsPet Services
Visit our website
A wonderful and caring place. Everyone there has your pets interest at heart. Friendly staff and compassionate doctors.
5.Animal Health Care Center Of Charlotte PA
3716 Wilkinson Blvd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinarian Emergency Services
Dr. Rubin has been our family's vet for many years. He has been there through some tough illnesses and still remembers all of the names of the pets that have past on. I trust his opinions and diagnosi
6.Grace Animal Hospital
3609 Robinwood Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary LabsVeterinarians
Dr Sprinkles is very trustworthy and takes great care of our bull mastiff. Staff is friendly and the facility is nice and clean.
7.Bethel Animal Hospital
125 Forest Dr
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary LabsVeterinariansPet Boarding & Kennels
Steele Creek Animal Hospital
Serving the Belmont area. Quality Local Veterinarians.Call Us in Charlotte, NC Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested