1.Mercy Health St. Mary's Campus
200 Jefferson Ave SE
2.Metro Health - University of Michigan Health
5900 Byron Center Ave SW
Metro Health Hospital is a 208-bed general acute-care osteopathic teaching hospital that serves more than 130,000 patients in Kent County and the surrounding Grand Rapids area. Metro Health Hospital i
3.Spectrum Health-Blodgett Campus
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersRehabilitation Services
Excellent compassionate professional care. Competent pleasant support staff and ancillary services. Hot tasty meals; pleasing presentation. If you must be sick, know you can depend on Blodgett.
100 Michigan St NE
HospitalsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Endocrinology
They scheduled my appointment on a day I told them I couldn't be there. About a week before the appointment they called me telling me that they would have to cancel.and couldn't get me in for another
330 Barclay Ave NE
HospitalsMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Labs
6.Helen DeVos Children's Hospital
100 Michigan St NE
161 Ottawa Ave NW
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.