www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Krupala Clifton Tire Store
868 W Main St
1007 S Masonic St
Auto Repair & ServiceRadiators Automotive Sales & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceAutomotive Tune Up Service
this place is one of the best there is. I have takin numerous cars there and I always get takin care of w/o any problem. good and friendly staff. It's like they got da "total package" there!
220 E Main St
Automobile Inspection Stations & ServicesTire DealersEmissions Inspection Stations
4.Brenham Tire & Auto
605 S Blue Bell Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Family owned & Operated Business. Serving area since 1981 Minor to Major engine repair. Foreign & Domestic Vehicles. Front end Specialists. 2 or 4 Wheel Alignments. Brakes, Straters, Batteries, Altern
2800 Wood Ridge Blvd
Discount Tire is your leading tire and wheel dealer in Brenham, TX. Visit your local Discount Tire store and discover the best in tire and wheel service.
6.Columbus Tire Center Roadside Assistance
1223 Walnut St
Tire DealersAutomotive Roadside ServiceAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
Thanks for being there people like this or should I say a professional company like this the service can't get no better than this if I could rate higher I would these are the kind of people that go a
440 Austin St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.