Serving the Bellingham area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
18 Dowling Village Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The staff is wonderful. I enjoy coming to my dental appointments with an always smiling staff.More Nearby Locations »
2.Harris D. Harnick DDS
25 John A Cummings Way Ste 3
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Our mission is to provide comprehensive care of the highest standard in a comfortable, caring, friendly, and safe environment for the entire family. Dr. Harnick's concern for his patients is reflected
20 Mendon St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr Bankhead is a fabulous dentist, his entire staff work together to make ""going to a dentist"" a great experience. He is very thouough and is a perfectionist, wanting everything to be as close to p
4.Family Dental Group
300 Blackstone St
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Wynkoop Ikuma Kathryn
13 Mechanic St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
6.Bellingham Family Dental
58 Mechanic St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
7.Pasenkoff Mitchell S Dmd
146 Main St
Our dental office provides quality general dentistry and cosmetic procedures for the entire family. Our goal is to provide the best dental care possible for each of our patients and to enhance their l
Serving the Bellingham area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.