Call A Pro
Serving the Bellflower area.
1.Bellflower Lock & Safe
17630 Bellflower Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
Welcome to Bellflower Lock & Safe. Our locksmiths in Southern California offer solutions for all your locking hardware needs. Whether you need a residential locksmith, commercial locksmith or a Safe t
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I'd like to write this review, not for services rendered; but, rather for excellent customer service, which we all know is a rarity these days. I spoke with Paul extensively about replacing a lock, a
4.Taylor's Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Experienced, Low Prices & Service Since 1962 - All Work Guaranteed - Licensed & Bonded - We Honor AAA Members - Commercial Accounts Welcome - Saturday By Appointment.
5.A-Armor Lock & Security
16711 Parkside Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
* Serving L.A. & Orange Counties * Prompt Courteous Service * City Licensed * Bonded * Liability Insured * Radio Dispatched Same Ownership Bellflower Lock & Safe 17630 Bellflower 2 Blocks S. of 91 Fwy
6.Kustom Locksmith Service
23024 Lake Forest Dr
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
A Kustom Locksmith Service provides installation and service on all types of locks, door hardware and security solutions. With emergency service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, youll never ha
7.American Locksmith Service 24 HR Los Angeles County
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
American Local Locksmith
Serving the Bellflower area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.