1925 140th Ave NE
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsOccupational TherapistsMore Nearby Locations »
2.Medical Medical Clinic At Eastside
3080 148th Ave SE Ste 115
3.Dong Feng Health Care Center
13400 NE 20th St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
10655 NE 4th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Bellevue Wellness has worked miracles for me! I have Fibromyalgia and with the help of Dr. Kooner and Dr. Mukui, 95% of my pain is gone. I've been seeing them for over a year and a half and their ch
5.Associated Behavioral Health Care
1800 112th Ave NE Ste 150
Counseling ServicesCrisis Intervention ServiceMental Health ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
1406 140th Pl NE Ste 108
7.1st Choice Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine
13401 NE Bel Red Rd Ste A12
Medical ClinicsAcupunctureHolistic PractitionersAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.