Serving the Belleville area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.P & J Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
P & J Lawn Services is a professional full service lawn care company here to help you year round. We welcome your call for all your lawn maintence needs and can be reached at 734-340-4471. Call Us Tod
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.DLC Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping
24350 Joy Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Commercial and Residential, Complete Landscaping, Snow Removal, Gutter Cleaning
4.Bell's Landscape Services Inc
28401 Haas Rd
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & LawnHorticulture Products & Services
*Landscape Lighting *Hardscapes *Water Features *Irrigation Systems Installation and Maintenance *Residential and Commercial *New Construction and Renovations *Custom Decks *Spa and Hot Tub Enclosures
5.D.A. Alexander & Company, Inc
Lawn MaintenanceSaltSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
We worked with DA Alexander (Trish) to do our new home landscape and hard scape project this summer. They did an excellent job and it turned out beautiful. We went from a dirt front & back yard to an
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.