Younkins & Associates
205 E Beaver Ave, State College, PA, 16801
1.Nicole Carnicella DMD
421 N Allegheny St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Provides excellent care with a knowledgeable, friendly and efficient staff.
2.Carnicella & Associates
212 Kenlee Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
3.Linda Marie Klatt, DMD
140 Union Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Grant James DMD
2837 Earlystown Rd
Here's what one of our customers had to say about us:I didn't think eye exams could really be all that different from one another, but Dr Temnykh's exam was exceptional. She listened to my concerns ab
114 S School St
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Paul Campbell is proud to offer outstanding orthodontic care for patients of all ages in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We offer a wide range of braces to meet the needs and desires of each indiv
140 Union Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Bellefonte Family Dentistry
115 S School St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
They overcharge you for procedures, the receptionists give wrong pricing info, and the office doesn't have professionalism or integrity.
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future