1.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
1801 S Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & Service
If you like cars or working on cars this is where you need to be.More Nearby Locations »
2.Allen Tire Limited
700 Colton Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Allen Tire Ltd has been serving bellefontaine and logan county for over 27 years with wholesale and retail Tires we carry Goodyear Bridgestone & Firestone, have fast friendly service. *Car Tires *Truc
3.Allen Tire LTD
700 Garfield Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2281 Us Highway 68 S
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
5.MIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
1751 S Main St
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
The sales people were very knowledgeable and friendly without pressure to buy. They went over and beyond,without a doubt I will tell everyone this is the place to go!!!!!!!!!!!
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
1525 S Main St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Bellefontaine O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professiona
7.Jacobs Auto Repair & Trans
148 Dowell Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto TransmissionAuto Transmission PartsAutomobile Electric Service
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.