A Place For Mom
Serving the Belle Vernon area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.MON Valley Care Center
200 Stoops Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesPersonal Care Homes
Welcome to Mon Valley Care Center! Our beautiful and modern facility is located high atop Stoops Drive in Monongahela, PA, just minutes away from Monongahela Valley Hospital and adjacent to Spartan Su
2.Residence at Hilltop
210 Route 837
Adult Day Care CentersAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPersonal Care HomesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
The Residence at Hilltop helps its residents maintain independence and dignity, yet is balanced with the comfort and security that comes from knowing experienced help is close at hand. Nestled in the
3.Angel's Journey Home
4531 State Route 51
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
4.Valley Special Needs Prgrmmrs
104 Caring Ln
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesPersonal Care Homes
5.Ospta Physical Therapy
812 Broad Ave
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsHome Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
1356 Ridge Rd
Homes-Institutional & AgedResidential Care Facilities
7.Anova Home Healthcare
722 Broad Ave
Home Health Services
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.