1.Lakeside Medical Center
39200 Hooker Hwy
It's big & beautiful!! They seem to have more doctors/nurses that actually care about the patients!
232 S Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsCounseling ServicesMedical ClinicsClinics
When it comes to a women’s health, you can’t be too careful. Whether it’s routine check-ups, surgical procedures or getting ready for baby, making sure you have a professional and reliable gynecologis
349 NW 16th St Ste 104
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
101 N Main St
5.Palm Glades Rural Health Assoc
217 W Avenue A
6.Perkins Nonemergency Med
865 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd W
7.Renal Care Center of Belle Glade
933 SE 1st St
ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Medical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.