1.True Clean Carpets and Janitorial Services, Inc
1515 Stanley St
Auto Repair & ServiceJanitorial ServiceCarpet & Rug Cleaners
True Clean Carpets & Janitorial Services, Inc. is a locally owned business that has been serving Belle Fourche, Rapid City and North Hills, SD and the surrounding areas for over five years with home,
311 National St
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
If I could give a negative star rating this business would get one. Total RIP OFF big time! When we took our daughters pickup in for new brakes and to get rotors turned on it they called and said the
3.Bickle's Truck & Diesel Service
633 Industrial St
Truck Service & RepairAuto Repair & Service
Could not recommend this place to anyone. They think that billing over 50 shop hours of labor for a trailer brake job is reasonable.
4.Hersruds of Belle Fourche
10961 Us Highway 212
New Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceNew Truck DealersUsed Car Dealers
Hersruds of Belle Fourche is an automotive dealership located at 10961 US Highway 212 West. You can find GM parts, auto repair services, and new and used vehicles at this Belle Fourche auto dealer.
5.Randy's Discount Tire
420 5th Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
We have spent more than three decades delivering auto repairs, tires, and wheels to satisfied customers.
6.Lindstad Alignment And Brake Service
501 5th Ave
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Electric Service
Lindstad Alignment has been serving Belle Fourche, SD with its excellent alignment and brake repair services since 1945. We are a locally owned business with a certified team of 20 employees, and we a
7.West Tire & Alignment Co
601 Butte St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.