Serving the Belle Chasse area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Peabodys Lawn Service
4117 Grand St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Mowers
Very professional employees and provide excellent lawn service.
5.S & L Stump Grinding
1122 Allo St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & GrindingLandscape Contractors
I have used this company for years. They are reliable, honest, trustworthy, and great workers. I have never had any type of problem with them.
6.AAA Tree Man Inc
Lawn MaintenanceHorticulture Products & ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding Contractors
Tree Man Inc. was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Their staff was very friendly and professional and their prices were the lowest of the 2 additional quotes received from their competit
7.1st Class Lawn Services LLC
525 Longwood Dr
Lawn MowersLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Maintenance - Landscaping - Trimming - Mulching
Serving the Belle Chasse area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.