1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Saginaw Valley Sod & Berry FarmServing the Bellaire, MI area
Sod & Sodding ServiceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
* Commercial Growers of KY Blue Grass Sod, Raspberries, Strawberries, Asparagus and Many Vegetables * Farm Fresh Produce is Sold at the Farm When in Season ASSOCIATION Home Builders Association of Sag
5.Koepke Saskia Y
4565 Del Mason Rd
6.Grass River Natural Area Inc
6500 Alden Hwy
7.Otherside Irrigation Services
410 E Forrest Home Ave
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentIrrigation ConsultantsSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn Maintenance
Bellaire Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.