1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
3925 W Walnut St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
805 W Hudson Rd
I went to Tire Track in the Rogers location and everything was great. The service was great as well as the staff were friendly. Highly recommend!!!
3.O'Reilly Auto Parts
5 Rillington Cir
Automobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Service EquipmentTruck Equipment & PartsTire DealersMore Nearby Locations »
4.Finish Line Automotive
304 Town Ctr W
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
5.RNR Tire Express
817 W Walnut St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.Advantage Tire & Wheel
1037 W Walnut St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Based in Rogers, Ark., Advantage Tire & Wheel provides break services and automobile repairing and services. It offers an array of services, including battery tips, oil and lube, computerized alignmen
7.Legacy Automotive & Tires
2813 SW 14th St
Awesome service and great prices. You should give them a try. I have bought my last 4 sets of tires from them and have saved hundreds if not thousands.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.