A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Good Samaritan Society-Barbour County
216 Samaritan Cir
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2.Good Samaritan Barbour County
RR 3 Box 15C
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
3.Laurel View Apartments
216 Samaritan Cir
Apartment Finder & Rental ServiceApartmentsNursing & Convalescent HomesReal Estate Management
4.Talbott Personal Care Home
486 Serpell Ave
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
401 Crim Ave
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent Homes
6.Mountain Hospice Inc
1002 Crim Ave
HospicesNursesHome Health Services
Mountain Hospice is a nonprofit organization that promotes hospice services and works to educate communities in issues related to caregiving, terminal illness, loss and bereavement. It is a member of
664 Elliott Ave
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEmployment ConsultantsMore Nearby Locations »
Walmart Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.