Call A Pro
Serving the Belfield area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
4.Four Aces Towing & Recovering LLC
274 South Central Ave
Locks & LocksmithsTowingUsed & Rebuilt Auto PartsAutomotive Roadside Service
We have developed a reputation for quick, friendly, professional, and quality service. Our reputation is our business. We stay abreast of new skills, techniques and equipment, and utilize safety preca
5.East End Auto & Truck Parts & Towing
64 10th Ave E
TowingLocks & LocksmithsUsed & Rebuilt Auto PartsMetals
Have gotten so tired of there uncaring attitudes, used to be able to call and work out a part, m now it's just "nope don't got that"
6.Rudy’s Lock and Key
663 E Villard St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults
Rudy's came to our office to inspect a lock on a file cabinet. They gave me helpful information and to resolve the problem. I inquired about a bill, but wasn't charged for the visit. Great service!
7.Rs Lock & Key
1185 North Dr
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Compare Offers
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.