Call A Pro
Serving the Belen area.
1.Gilbert Garcia And Son
610 N Main St
Locks & LocksmithsWeldersSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Gilbert Garcia & Son is a full service locksmith company that has been serving Belen, Los Lunas and surrounding areas for over 46 years. We have been serving our customers with incomparable workmanshi
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
4.American Locksmith Service Valencia County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
5.Justin-IN-Time Emergency Locksmith
2938 Washington St NE
Locks & Locksmiths
Just-IN-Time Emergency Locksmith is your one-stop shop for all your locksmith needs. We service residential and commercial customers. We have over 10 years of experience and our prices are very compet
6.The Lock Shop
319 Highway 314 SW
Locks & Locksmiths
Are you locked out? Call The Lock Shop for quick response 24 hours a day. Serving the greater Albuquerque and Belen, NM, areas and beyond, we offer complete key and lock service for homes, businesses,
7.Heights Key Lock & Safe.
920 San Mateo Blvd NE
Locks & LocksmithsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesAccess Control Systems
Went by to buy medico locks for my new house. And to buy a safe. The owner Mark was a real d@&k. Tried every upsell possible. I researched everything I wanted and what I wanted to pay. Mark is ve
http://www.papalocksmith.com/ Only $19 service call. Call now.Fast response guaranteed
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.