Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Belding area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Health Delivery Inc
302 S Bridge St
2.Spectrum Health-Belding Youth Clinic
318 S Bridge St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsNursesClinics
3.A Joseph Andenno DO
204 Hanover St
Osteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
1227 W State St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical CentersMedical Clinics
5.Clay Health Svc
1439 W State St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Ionia County Community Mental Health
7441 Storey Rd
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesCrisis Intervention ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Ionia County Community Mental Health is a nonprofit agency that provides a range of mental health care services throughout Michigan. The agency serves people with developmental disabilities, mental il
7.Charles R Barker Jr DO Family Practice PC
1320 W State St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.