1.Health Delivery Inc
302 S Bridge St Ste 2
2.Andenno A Joseph DO
204 Hanover St
Osteopathic ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Spectrum Health-Belding Youth Clinic
318 S Bridge St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsNursesClinics
1227 W State St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical CentersMedical Clinics
5.Clay Health Svc
1439 W State St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
905 W Oak St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Montcalm Area Health Center
306 S Maplewood St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.