1.Weathers Tire Service Inc
4778 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.Weathers Tire Service Inc
966 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.Milton's Tire & Brake
131 Parker Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
4.One Stop Tire Shop LLC
211B Cary Dr
Brake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Oil & LubeTire Dealers
5.Jim Whitehead's Best One Tire & Service
2514 Deans Bridge Rd
Tire DealersSecurities & Investment Law AttorneysTruck Service & RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Jim Whitehead Tire & Auto is a family-owned and operated company that has been operating since 1985. It employs Automotive Service Excellence-certified technicians who provide oil changing, tire rotat
6.Valley Tire & Service Center
2519 Augusta Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceTowingTire Dealers
They are the most crooked people I ever met plz go anywhere but here ANYWHERE they don't care about anything but your wallet believe me you'll regret using them
7.Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers
2518 Deans Bridge Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.